Thanks for visiting DesignHeights.co.uk – while you’re here, there’s a few things we’d like to make clear about your privacy and how it relates to you being here.
Thanks for visiting DesignHeights.co.uk – while you’re here, there’s a few things we’d like to make clear about your personal data and how we process it..
Last updated: July 2018
Design Heights has respect for your privacy.
We acquire and retain only the minimum amount of personal data necessary in order to create the best possible relationship and service for you.
We only use your data in accordance with the ways in which it was intended when you first provided it to us. If you have any questions on this policy please contact us at: Info@designheights.co.uk
We collect the following personal data from individuals on this website:
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Email address,
- Project Details,
- Make-up of your family as it’s relates to your garden and it’s use
We also set cookies on this website in order to understand your use of our site and improve it for you. We use a third-party service provider Google Analytics to do this. If you would like more information on how we work with this third party email us at: Info@designheights.co.uk.
We use your data in the following ways:
- To reply to inquiries in email.
- To contact people who enquire after our services.
- To communicate with our clients through-out the design & build process. To contact once work is finished to request testimonials, address any issues/questions they raise, request access to finished projects to take pictures, offer discounts on maintenance or tuition services.
- To email links to blogs
We will keep your personal data for the following time:
As long as is reasonably necessary to provide our service to you.
Your rights in relation to your personal data;
Under the Data Protection law, you have a number of rights with respect to your personal information which are:
- Correcting your Information
- Withdrawing Consent
- Deleting your information
- Data Portability
- Restricting Processing
- Right to object to processing
To action any of these rights please contact us at: Info@designheights.co.uk
All of your data will be processed and stored using industry standard methods wherever possible.
Complaints and disputes
If you would like to make a complaint about our services you can contact the regulator for data protection, the ICO. You can do this via the ICO’s website https://ico.org.uk/concerns or contact them at Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.